- It’s finally December and I am in the mood for all kinds of winter cooking. Really want to try all of these winter recipes: Creamy Parsnip Mash, Stuffed Roast Beef & Cheddar Hand Pies, Butternut, Lentil and Quinoa Chili and Cranberry Apple Pie!
- I had a amazing time in Italy last week vising my sister for thanksgiving. Travel posts coming soon, but for now – check out my Instagram photos and also head over to The White Apartment’s account for Allie’s updates (we traveled together).
- My husband just started teaching yoga this week as a side hustle job. We bought him a fitbit blaze fitness watch (similar to apple watch, but cheaper) so that he can control the music on his phone and keep time during class. Excited to see how he likes it!
- Really enjoyed reading this article all about Instagram shortcuts, lots of fun tips and tricks for efficiently using Instagram.
- My fiancé and I traveled to New Hampshire for a few days after Thanksgiving to see my family for the holiday. These pants always make the trip back with me in the winter. They’re super warm and travel well!
- I’m going to a cookie swap this weekend and making these cheesecake cookies. I’ve been craving cheesecake lately and love the idea of bite-sized indulgences! Also on my to-do list for the weekend: making these creme brûlée cookies to bring to work on Monday! Cookies for everyone!!
- I’ve been catching up on lots of podcasts as of late (holidays, travel, etc. always put me behind this time of year!). Two standouts have been Ali on the Run’s podcast, especially her episode with Allie Kieffer (such an inspiring speaker, and very down to earth!) and Call Your Girlfriend‘s episode on their winter books (so many great reviews of books I now feel the need to binge!).
- I’m running a 10k this weekend… ask me how much I’ve trained… it’s not a good answer ;). Definitely a bigger post on this coming in the future but my favorite running gear of the moment: this belt to hold my phone/keys/etc, these sneakers, this fuel, and these headphones.