- I am in Italy! It’s been so fun visiting my sister and seeing her beautiful life here in Certaldo.
- Last year this time, I was curled up watching Netflix’s Gilmore Girls A Year In The Life series. This year, Amy Sherman-Palladino (Gilmore Girls, creator) has a new masterpiece, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel officially comes out on Nov. 29th but you can already watch the first episode here!
- We had a wonderful traditional Thanksgiving yesterday (even though we are in Italy!) but I still feel crazy full. That paired with all the pasta and pizza this week, I am really looking forward to being back to LA to eat all the salads and drink all the green juice. Loving these recipes that I’ve found and excited to try them next week! (, , , , , )
- I am very intrigued by this all-business-class airline, maybe one day!
- It’s Black Friday… which I simultaneously love and hate. I don’t participate in person anywhere, but there are def lots of online sales to take advantage of now: [Macy’s: code HURRY], [Saks], [Nordstrom], [J. Crew], [Asos: code WIN20], [Madewell: code: DONTSTRESS]! (If you’re into that kind of thing. If you’re not and #optoutside is more your thing, YES. THAT.)
- As a software developer, this list of Amazon Echo easter eggs cracks me up. I need to add more easter eggs to products I’m working on…
- This read from The Financial Diet on the difference between girl-power consumerism and feminism. I’m in love with any media source whose main objective is to get us to stop spending on meaningless crap, more brownie points to TFD for doing so, so eloquently!
- I’ve waxed my own canvas before, but did so with beeswax, paraffin, and my blow dryer… I was newly introduced to Otter Wax and OHBOY does that seem easier.
- Stella in Italy and Angela’s Travel Wish List has definitely got me itching with the travel bug and brainstorming…