- I’ve been to Trader Joe’s 4 times already this week. Yeah, I know, I am addicted. So excited that it is the season of Candy Cane Joe Joes!
- Starbucks is offering a great deal to those of you with Chase credit cards – upload $20+ with Chase Pay and you’ll get enough bonus stars for 2 free drinks. I have this card and love it! Also, here are a few of my favorite Starbucks Hacks.
- I am visiting my sister next week for Thanksgiving. She’s the coolest and lives in ITALY! We’ll mostly be in the Florence area and I am doing some last minute research to pick spots I want to go. Found a few great articles (, , , , , ) – please let me know if anyone else has recommendations!
- The new Fantastic Beasts movie is coming out in one year! The first one was so good, can’t wait to see what JK Rowling comes up with next. I highly recommend the first movie, even if you are not a Harry Potter fan, it’s a great movie.
- Very inspired by Emily‘s post on hosting a friendgiving brunch! I think lots of people can get a little turkey-overloaded during November, and brunch is such a nice (lighter!) alternative, where you can still bring in some of those delicious fall flavors. Drooling over this Thanksgiving Leftovers Eggs Benedict recipe.
- My fiancé and I are starting to plan our honeymoon for this coming April. We’re heading to Moab, Utah for a week! I’ve never been, but it’s a longtime-favorite in his family, so we’re doing some research on new-to-him spots to check out (, , , , , ) as will as scheduling some of his familiar picks!
- I have 3 very close friends who all just had babies in the last week (!!), so I’ve been gifting lots of newborn items as of late! My favorites so far are: this spasilk layette set, this icybite teether toy, onesies on onesies on onesies on onesies (I hear babies get them dirty often?), and this crib mobile.
- Laundry symbols explained! Finally! Some of these make absolutely no sense!